Legal information about the Website
We (hereinafter, the “Company,” “We,” “US,” and the like) strictly adhere to the regulations governing the confidentiality of private statistics. Users of this Website (hereinafter, for my part stated as “the User,” “the
What does private data mean?
All statistics used to pick out you are private. That can be touch data, first name, remaining name, address, email, or website/IP addresses.
What private information do we collect?
We collect personal data from the User through:
- Direct interacting means, for example, a digital travel authorization application form/contact form. Or contacting customer support by telephone, website chat, or email.
Please be aware that you may be required to provide the personal data essential to fulfill the purposes described. Therefore, if you offer us more information than you need, you automatically consent to its processing for the intended purpose(s).
Customers must provide accurate, current, and entire personal data to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization application and manage their information or support request. We will now no longer assume any duty for occasions beyond our control, such as providing the User with incorrect, incomplete, and fraudulent facts.
Suppose you provide us with the personal data of third parties, whether minors or adults, you assure us that you have the permission and informed them about this. A minor may be required to provide information if you are their parent or legal guardian.
- Suppose the company has received personal information/data about an Organization from an individual who has not requested consent for communication with us. On that occasion, the company must inform the individual how they collected the private data. If necessary, we ask the person who provided personal data to confirm the subject’s consent.
- The data subject may have the possibility of objecting to the company’s processing of personal data. In this case, we will cancel the e-trip authorization request.
Suppose the company receives a minor’s data and personal information from a person who is not his parent and legal guardian as soon as he discovers and/or becomes aware of the circumstances. In that case, including the possibility of canceling the application, it will continue to take appropriate actions to fix the situation.
Why do we use your data?
Personal information is accumulated for numerous purposes:
- We offer you professional assistance services while applying for an e-Travel Authorization utility. We will check that you filled out the application correctly and provided the essential documentation by government requirements. We will notify you of missing or incomplete information/documentation if necessary.
- We use personal data to provide you with up-to-date information on the status of your application for an e-Travel Authorization, as well as its approval or rejection as required by government updates and/or operational messages. We will notify you if the government requests additional personal information/documentation to assess your application;
- To properly handle your request in the event of complaints or questions about our professional services and/or complete your refund and cancellation requests.
- For verifying your payment information (fraud control), accountancy and billing tasks, and other administrative purposes;
- To comply with legal obligations, to meet the requirements of the police or relevant authorities;
- To improve customer experience, improve services, site navigation by analyzing user behavior.
- We use Personal Data for periodic checks for fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities through the Website.
What is the legal basis for personal data collection?
We only collect your information if there is a legal basis:
- To fulfill a contract with you, which means verifying that your electronic application form is correct and submitting it to the government; Notify the government of the final decision regarding your application status; respond to your information requests to the Customer Service Department.
- The legal basis is your consent to the processing of your data.
- To comply with the requirements of administrative, judicial, police, or relevant authorities.
- Our legitimate interest in (i) credit/debit cards and other payment verification methods, (ii) addressing potential complaints about our services, (iii) improving the user experience of this Website and its efficient operation, (iv) improving our professional Services Quality, (v) Monitoring fraudulent activity to ensure the security and integrity of our Website.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will process your data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Your data will then be blocked and kept for the required period. For example, we will keep it for as long as it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to deal with possible claims related to the professional services we provide; Complete the investigation of detected fraudulent or illegal activities; To save information about cookies if you do not withdraw your consent, etc. After the required storage period, we will securely delete your data from our information systems.
In addition, if you consent to process your data for specific purposes, please note that you can withdraw this consent at any time. We will delete your data upon receipt of the withdrawal request.
To whom do we share personal data?
Your data will be processed or transferred in the following cases:
- Our payment service providers, who pay the costs during the application process, also control fraud. Also, your bank entity credit/debit card companies when you initiate a dispute of the charges.
- To protect our legitimate interests in the event of claims concerning the offered professional services.
- The country’s government you are planning to visit approves or rejects applications for an electronic travel authorization.
- Our technology service providers host our information systems and offer tools or technical support.
- Please comply with our legal obligations and, when required by administrative, judicial, or police authorities per applicable laws and regulations.
Existing laws and regulations regarding personal data protection ensure the confidentiality and security of your data and guarantee your rights and freedoms. The mentioned third parties may have their headquarters outside the European Economic Area, and therefore, personal data is subject to international transfers. In this case, we inform you that we will only transfer personal data to recipients located in countries that offer a level of personal data protection to compare data protection laws and regulations in European countries. If this does not happen, we will use the necessary safeguards.
How do we protect your data?
Your data is stored securely in our information systems. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data and to protect it from unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental destruction, loss, or damage.
Similarly, we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that our employees, suppliers, or partners who have access to your data receive adequate information and/or training regarding processing our customers’ data. Or clients they have access to for the above specific purposes.
We do our best to ensure that your personal information transmitted through our Website is protected. You may provide it to us through other means such as email or telephone; please note that you must also take precautions against personal use. For example, you do not need to enter or verify bank details through fake messages and websites to save information.
What rights do you have?
You can exercise the right of access, deletion, rectification, limitation of processing, objection, and portability of your data by sending us a written request by email or via our contact form.
You can change your web browser’s “privacy settings” to set tracking cookies. You can also install programs or add-ons on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, that allow you to choose the cookies you want to access.
We will answer your request for data protection rights within one (1) month; However, they may occasionally extend this period. (Additional two months, depending on several requests you make.) In case of extension, we will notify you of the reasons for the delay.
You have the right to complain about the appropriate supervisory authority when you consider it appropriate, for example, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been taken into account adequately.
Contact us for any doubts or questions about this policy or processing your personal information.